I was requested to do another Audrey 2, this time for my Nephew's birthday. I used a Terra Cotta sculpey clay, 2 sizes of armature wire, craft leaves, ivy and tinfoil. the armature wire was then wrapped in green floral tape. I ended up needing a bigger pot later and opted out of doing clay leaves for fear of being damaged. I wanted this Audrey to be fully posable, the neck, mouth, tounge and leaves if he wants to, the leaves and ivy have wire inside of them already. Once baked i primered and painted the head with acrylic paints. I used a gloss coating spray to finish it. The veins on the larger leaves were painted blue with Acryilics as well. The main stem was wrapped in a green burlap ribbon material that had wire in it as well and hotglued everything. Originally I had q tip ends for the orange spots on the leaves but they kept falling off. The hotglue wasn't working for that, so I had to paint the orange dots on. The pot was topped off with some craft moss. What is unique about this sculpture is that it is poseable within reason. A very rewarding project!